10. You get giddy at the sight of the back to school supply isle at Walmart (don’t judge).
9. You start going to bed earlier but stop sleeping.
8. You keep reminding your spouse that the next real meal may not be until Thanks Giving.
7. You become hyper-creative and see uses for items like Cool Whip tubs, Ice Cream buckets, stray socks, pieces of string…
6. You scour Pinterest for 87 ways to use frozen hamburger.
5. You start paying attention to what day of the week it is.
4. You nest and make sure the house is in order, or at least that it will be ok until Christmas.
3. You iron for the first time since Christmas break.
2. When you go to the copy room, the laminator is already warmed up.
1. You suddenly remember that you forgot to lose five pounds over the summer.
LMAO!!! I was dying reading this to my husband…but he totally didn’t get it. Good one girl!!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person